During my college days, I really liked the fact the professors here were very supportive and approachable. They gave me a solid understanding of Computer Engineering subjects throughout 4 years. Due to the foundation laid in this college, I could pursue higher education like MBA for the University of Wales, UK and currently doing PhD research as well. The professors really pushed us during final year project by giving challenging enhancements which imbibed confidence in me to work in reputed companies like KPIT, IBM, NTT Data across the globe. Even my classmates contributed a lot in peer learning. Due to the reference books available in the library, I could prepare well for the entrance exams like GATE. Even after passing out from this college, the alumni meetings are held every year which helps us in having a reunion and be in touch with the college. The institute also invites the industry people to conduct guest lectures in order to make students industry ready. I am grateful to the faculty members, HoD, Principal, Management and other staff members and feel extremely honoured to call myself part of this institution.
Sonali Patwe Blockchain Consultant at NTT DATA SINGAPORE PTE LTD AISSMS Institute of Information Technology 8 Apr 2019
- Team Garudashwa secured 2nd place in Best Aerodynamic Analysis at the SAE ISS Drone Development.
- AISSMS IOIT celebrated Umar Shaikh’s Gold Medal in Khelo India boxing.
- AISSMS IOIT participated in an international competition organized by IEEE at Stamford University Thailand. The two projects namely the Smart Helmet and the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine, received prestigious awards. Notably, the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine also secured an Indian patent (No 383010), recognizing its innovative contributions to sanitary waste disposal and hygiene.
- AISSMS COP is a five-time National Pharmacy Week champion. B.Pharm Student Amey Gavaskar achieved GPAT 2023 AIR 1.
- AISSMS CHMCT set a world record, preparing 100 curries in 250 minutes with 250 students