AISSMS Idea Manch 2021 -22
AISSMS Idea Manch 2020 -21
This was not just a competition,but it also provided students a stage to share their thoughts aboutimproving the education in India. Idea Manch concept was initiated on internationalyouth day 12th august 2020 for the youth by the youth. We were able to reach out toabout 1 lakh+ students, we received about 900+ website visits and 490+ likes on eachvideo. Students from all over Maharashtra participated in this event. The responses wereunexpected we were so overwhelmed by it. Students presented some great points andamazing content
2nd Position – Ms. Shamal Kankawale (D.Y. Patil Dental College)
3rd Position – Mr. Ashutosh Mahamuni (AISSMS College of Pharmacy)
Rules & Regulation of the Competition
- Students must submit their original work. They must adhere to the theme of the competition.
- Video is expected in English Marathi and Hindi language
- Video time limit should be – minimum of 3 minutes and a maximum 5 minutes.
- All submitted photo(s)/video(s) must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However, there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the video(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the video(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited
- Videos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- Submitted videos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party
- The Google drive link shared should be an open-access link
Upon making the submission, participant grant AISSMS, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
Also, participant upon submission agrees that the views and opinions expressed in the video are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any college or organisation they are associated with.
What is the eligibility to participate?
You must be a student at the college
Which is the preferred language?
You can submit in English, Hindi or Marathi Language
What is the maximum file size of video allowed?
You can submit till 1 GB file size
Is there any entry fees to the competition?
No, there no fees for participating
Can I edit my video with effects or transitions?
Yes, you can edit your video for visual transitions
Is there any technical specification for the video?
The aspect ratio should be 16:9 or 4:3 and file format should be MP4