it is not until your adult life and you go through many events & circumstances that you truly appreciate college as one of my most valuable & enriching experiences.
AISSMS has given me a chance to sharpen my skills in my area of interest – HOSPITALITY.
There have been many opportunities to learn more ways of improving my craft which I am truly thankful for. For example, the bakery and food production has taught me many tips and rules that I was unaware even existed, Front Office taught me soft skills and interaction with guests while Housekeeping went a far way to improving the way I plan and organise myself, and would still be unaware of, if it was not been a part of my learning.
This only taught me that I still had much to learn despite what I thought I knew; this only allowed me to improve my skills give me more confidence in my area. And as a result, has helped me in my achieve a highly rewarding career.
Rohan Rege Alumni, AISSMS College of Hotel management & Catering Technology Assistant Beverage Manager, J.W.Mariott Pune 30 Apr 2019
- Team Garudashwa secured 2nd place in Best Aerodynamic Analysis at the SAE ISS Drone Development.
- AISSMS IOIT celebrated Umar Shaikh’s Gold Medal in Khelo India boxing.
- AISSMS IOIT participated in an international competition organized by IEEE at Stamford University Thailand. The two projects namely the Smart Helmet and the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine, received prestigious awards. Notably, the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine also secured an Indian patent (No 383010), recognizing its innovative contributions to sanitary waste disposal and hygiene.
- AISSMS COP is a five-time National Pharmacy Week champion. B.Pharm Student Amey Gavaskar achieved GPAT 2023 AIR 1.
- AISSMS CHMCT set a world record, preparing 100 curries in 250 minutes with 250 students