When it comes to my experience in AISSMS Polytechnic, words cannot express the joy I feel remembering the time spent in this college as this is the place where everything began.
Ranking first in the Maharashtra state board across all the diploma departments gave a boosting start to my success story. I then joined Pune’s most renowned institute, COEP for B.tech in Computer Engineering. I started my professional journey with one of the Big 4 companies among the Fortune 500 in the world ranking, Deloitte Inc. Working with great organizations, my expertise lies in Business Intelligence.
They say, Innovators and Leaders are not born, but are motivated and inspired to do great things by great teachers.
And that exactly describes my journey here.
It’s not always easy and it’s not always fun but the constant support received from my teachers and college helped me grow and get over my obstacles and become an independent and free-spirited person I am today.
I have been lucky and extremely thankful to study in an AISSMS Polytechnic that made saying goodbye so difficult. Nonetheless, moving on in life can never erase my wonderful memories with this college.
I wish the same prosperity and happiness for every student and teacher and there be many more such success stories.
Esha Sandhane Business Consultant, Exusia Inc. AISSMS Polytechnic 3 May 2019
- Team Garudashwa secured 2nd place in Best Aerodynamic Analysis at the SAE ISS Drone Development.
- AISSMS IOIT celebrated Umar Shaikh’s Gold Medal in Khelo India boxing.
- AISSMS IOIT participated in an international competition organized by IEEE at Stamford University Thailand. The two projects namely the Smart Helmet and the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine, received prestigious awards. Notably, the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine also secured an Indian patent (No 383010), recognizing its innovative contributions to sanitary waste disposal and hygiene.
- AISSMS COP is a five-time National Pharmacy Week champion. B.Pharm Student Amey Gavaskar achieved GPAT 2023 AIR 1.
- AISSMS CHMCT set a world record, preparing 100 curries in 250 minutes with 250 students