AISSMS Institute of Information Technology has been an integral part of shaping me both academically as well as personally. The well-qualified and competent faculties have played a major role in mentoring and encouraging me to develop technically. The laboratories and computer equipment available helped me relate the theories learnt in the class with actual practical solutions. I really looked forward to various social activities, workshops and cultural programs, where the responsibility from planning to execution was trusted upon our shoulders fostering very important people management skills. I especially appreciate the placement cell which takes efforts to make sure that not only the students are presented with the best opportunities but are also well prepared for the interviews. My takeaways from these 4 years are a huge bunch of memories and a great deal of learning!
AC-Reporting Lead, ZS Associates Information Technology ,Batch 2017 31 Jan 2023
- Team Garudashwa secured 2nd place in Best Aerodynamic Analysis at the SAE ISS Drone Development.
- AISSMS IOIT celebrated Umar Shaikh’s Gold Medal in Khelo India boxing.
- AISSMS IOIT participated in an international competition organized by IEEE at Stamford University Thailand. The two projects namely the Smart Helmet and the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine, received prestigious awards. Notably, the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine also secured an Indian patent (No 383010), recognizing its innovative contributions to sanitary waste disposal and hygiene.
- AISSMS COP is a five-time National Pharmacy Week champion. B.Pharm Student Amey Gavaskar achieved GPAT 2023 AIR 1.
- AISSMS CHMCT set a world record, preparing 100 curries in 250 minutes with 250 students