- Video is expected in English Marathi or Hindi language
- The video time limit should be – a minimum of 3 minutes and a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Participants must adhere to the theme of the competition.
- Entries are open from 27th August 2020 and will be closed on 27th September 2020
- For any queries Whatsapp us at +91 95884 97004 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can Participate
Medium of Submission
Rules & Regulation of the Competition
- Students must submit their original work. They must adhere to the theme of the competition.
- Video is expected in English Marathi and Hindi language
- Video time limit should be – minimum of 3 minutes and a maximum 5 minutes.
- All submitted photo(s)/video(s) must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However, there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the video(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the video(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited
- Videos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- Submitted videos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party
- The Google drive link shared should be an open-access link
Upon making the submission, participant grant AISSMS, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
Also, participant upon submission agrees that the views and opinions expressed in the video are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any college or organisation they are associated with.
What is the eligibility to participate?
You must be a student at the college
Which is the preferred language?
You can submit in English, Hindi or Marathi Language
What is the maximum file size of video allowed?
You can submit till 1 GB file size
Is there any entry fees to the competition?
No, there no fees for participating
Can I edit my video with effects or transitions?
Yes, you can edit your video for visual transitions
Is there any technical specification for the video?
The aspect ratio should be 16:9 or 4:3 and file format should be MP4