AISSMS CHMCT is the place which gave me the opportunity to pursue my dreams. The courses and the academics provide their students with the advanced and best quality of knowledge about each and every aspect in the field of hospitality. One of the reasons which makes learning easier here is their faculty. Each teaching staff here is a source of knowledge, they make learning very enjoyable. For me it was never a teacher student relation, rather it felt like a senior teaching to their junior. I was also helped right from the beginning to get me a property of my own choice to do my Industrial training abroad.
This college and all the teaching, non-teaching staff had played a big role in making me call myself a Chef.
Rishikesh Bengle Class of 2019 BSC-HS, Commis de Cuisine, Costa Cruises 24 Mar 2022
- Team Garudashwa secured 2nd place in Best Aerodynamic Analysis at the SAE ISS Drone Development.
- AISSMS IOIT celebrated Umar Shaikh’s Gold Medal in Khelo India boxing.
- AISSMS IOIT participated in an international competition organized by IEEE at Stamford University Thailand. The two projects namely the Smart Helmet and the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine, received prestigious awards. Notably, the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine also secured an Indian patent (No 383010), recognizing its innovative contributions to sanitary waste disposal and hygiene.
- AISSMS COP is a five-time National Pharmacy Week champion. B.Pharm Student Amey Gavaskar achieved GPAT 2023 AIR 1.
- AISSMS CHMCT set a world record, preparing 100 curries in 250 minutes with 250 students