AISSMS Institute of Information Technology has got one of the latest infrastructural facilities an engineering college can have. They have an entrepreneurship development program and have set up incubators to give a launching platform to students. As far as placements are concerned, good opportunities are provided to every student and it is up to the individual how to take it. Students are given exposure to a lot of extracurricular activities and many seminars on latest technologies are arranged. They are also given ample opportunities to explore their talents into sports, technical and non-technical competitions. I feel proud to be alumni of AISSMS Institute of Information Technology and feel happy to see the college soaring greater heights in all dimensions year after year. We are taking strong actions to groom our future engineers to represent us and their work in the global market and in government organisations. The faculty is very encouraging, supportive and empathetic. Now an entrepreneur, at hindsight I feel it’s because of the exposure and knowledge gathered during the shaping years. My heartfelt Gratitude and wishes to my Alma Mater AISSMS Institute of Information Technology.
Reshma Wable CEO, SORT Image Consulting AISSMS - Institute of Information Technology 8 Apr 2019
- Team Garudashwa secured 2nd place in Best Aerodynamic Analysis at the SAE ISS Drone Development.
- AISSMS IOIT celebrated Umar Shaikh’s Gold Medal in Khelo India boxing.
- AISSMS IOIT participated in an international competition organized by IEEE at Stamford University Thailand. The two projects namely the Smart Helmet and the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine, received prestigious awards. Notably, the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine also secured an Indian patent (No 383010), recognizing its innovative contributions to sanitary waste disposal and hygiene.
- AISSMS COP is a five-time National Pharmacy Week champion. B.Pharm Student Amey Gavaskar achieved GPAT 2023 AIR 1.
- AISSMS CHMCT set a world record, preparing 100 curries in 250 minutes with 250 students