I might not know the perfect recipe for success, but I know the most important ingredients of this recipe which are perseverance, consistency, and self-belief!
Hailing from a family that has been all about food, my passion for food and baking developed at a very young age. While people of my age back at school used to dream about becoming actors and doctors, I used to sit and draw a layout of my dream cafe. when I asked about the career I wanted to pursue I replied I want to do what you’ll do. In spite of being given the freedom to pursue whatever I want, I decided to work towards joining the family business and take it to the next level.
I was clear with my vision and set a mission for myself. I started looking for the direction which can drive me towards my destination and I am grateful that AISSMS was there, who has given me that direction. After experimenting a lot, I finally concluded that baking was my strong suit. The journey has been beautiful so far, I had registered for a diploma in pastry, learned every corner but the most challenging part was to fit into the second-generation business because for them I am still that young little girl. After a hardship of one year, I built the confidence of the whole staff that yes, I could run the whole organisation efficiently and add value to it.
Ever since there has been no looking back and I can proudly say that I now run my family business.
Jannat Chadha Director - Bread Story Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Catering Management Batch - 2016 24 Mar 2022
- Team Garudashwa secured 2nd place in Best Aerodynamic Analysis at the SAE ISS Drone Development.
- AISSMS IOIT celebrated Umar Shaikh’s Gold Medal in Khelo India boxing.
- AISSMS IOIT participated in an international competition organized by IEEE at Stamford University Thailand. The two projects namely the Smart Helmet and the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine, received prestigious awards. Notably, the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine also secured an Indian patent (No 383010), recognizing its innovative contributions to sanitary waste disposal and hygiene.
- AISSMS COP is a five-time National Pharmacy Week champion. B.Pharm Student Amey Gavaskar achieved GPAT 2023 AIR 1.
- AISSMS CHMCT set a world record, preparing 100 curries in 250 minutes with 250 students