I am blessed to have selected AISSMS College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for my B.Sc Hospitality Studies course. The college has an amazing infrastructure, great management and, for sure, the best faculties, having years of work experience in hospitality and management industries. The Bsc HS course at this college is very well structured and helps the student to understand everything that is required to become leaders in the hospitality and management industries. From core subjects like food production, Service and Housekeeping to subjects like Entrepreneurship development, French, Food Microbiology, each and every subject is taught by the best of teachers with a lot of honesty, affection and patience. I am so grateful to all my teachers who helped me understand the different areas and operations, which has helped me a lot to start my own enterprise. The lessons and values I have learnt, like customer service, maintaining a good work flow, leadership, good communication skills and team building have helped me to make my enterprise grow and to lead a team of 25+ Employees. Special Thanks to Shailendra Sir, Raviraj Sir, Arun Sir and Hemraj Sir.
Ashish Johnson Bsc- HS 24 Mar 2022
- Team Garudashwa secured 2nd place in Best Aerodynamic Analysis at the SAE ISS Drone Development.
- AISSMS IOIT celebrated Umar Shaikh’s Gold Medal in Khelo India boxing.
- AISSMS IOIT participated in an international competition organized by IEEE at Stamford University Thailand. The two projects namely the Smart Helmet and the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine, received prestigious awards. Notably, the Sanitary Pad Disposal Machine also secured an Indian patent (No 383010), recognizing its innovative contributions to sanitary waste disposal and hygiene.
- AISSMS COP is a five-time National Pharmacy Week champion. B.Pharm Student Amey Gavaskar achieved GPAT 2023 AIR 1.
- AISSMS CHMCT set a world record, preparing 100 curries in 250 minutes with 250 students